June 15th, Indianapolis, IN – Sales Xceleration, the pioneer in outsourced sales leadership and owner of the Outsourced VP of Sales© service, announces the addition of 4 new Advisors. Sales Xceleration Advisors are seasoned leaders – highly-successful former VPs of Sales at Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies – based across the United States.
By utilizing proven methodologies and a collective 1,000+ years of sales experiece, Sales Xceleration and its Advisors serve small to medium-size businesses and their owners by identifying key issues and challenges affecting sales, and then take on all the work involved to manage their sales teams. These elite Advisors provide the leadership, vision and skills afforded to much larger companies at a fraction of the cost. Increasing its footprint and expanding into new markets allows Sals Xceleration to serve a broader base of business owners.
Below are newly announced Advisors and their expanded geographies.
- James Bishop – Birmingham, AL
- Brent Bonine – San Diego, CA
- Mark DeSandre – Daytona Beach, FL
- Bill Morrow– Philadelphia, PA
“We are thrilled about our new Advisors coming on board and expanding our footprint into new markets. Sales Xceleration Advisors are more than just ‘sales managers,’ they are seasoned professionals with over 1,000 collective years of sales experience. We do far more than just consult. We are builders – rolling up our sleeves alongside business owners and offering solutions tailored to their specific needs to generate maximum revenue. Owners need to run their businesses – Sales Xceleration runs sales teams. Our unwavering objective is to build the proper sales foundation that will allow business owners to enjoy continued sales growth for years to come,” said Mark Thacker, President at Sales Xceleration.
# # #
- PRESS RELEASE: Sales Xceleration Welcomes Largest Class Yet with Nine New VP of Sales Advisors - December 21, 2017
- Sales Tips for Small Business Owners & Small Business Saturday - November 20, 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Sales Xceleration Launches First Ever Due Diligence Process for Private Equity - August 10, 2017