INDIANAPOLIS, IN – December 21, 2021 – Sales Xceleration® merges the proven tools and platform with accomplished sales leadership consultants, providing small and mid-sized business owners with the means to elevate their sales organization to be more efficient and increase revenue at a price point they can afford.
Fourteen seasoned sales leaders joined the latest training class and are ready to serve the following markets throughout North America:
- Chris Beasley – Houston, TX
- Tom Daly – Orlando, FL
- Kevin Donovan – Springfield, MA
- Darren Doyle – Tulsa, OK
- Mark Fisher – Ludington, MI
- Greg Gould – Indianapolis, IN
- Susie Halasz – Toronto, ON
- Greg Harrigan – San Diego, CA
- Scott Hensley – Charlotte, NC
- Rob Hornback – Jacksonville, FL
- John Noonan – New York, NY
- Dan Rodgers – Pittsburgh, PA
- Raffi Yardemian – Boston, MA
- Matthew Ziemke – Madison, WI
“While fractional sales leadership is often leveraged, many business owners often overlook the opportunity to elevate their sales organization with a tenured sales leader for a specified time period with deliverables that will drive success. Our Advisors provide the SMB market with sales structure and take the time to implement and lead sales to ensure the plan is executed well,” said Mark Thacker, President, Sales Xceleration, LLC.
About Sales Xceleration
Sales Xceleration provides business owners with an experienced Sales Consultant to drive revenue when it is needed most. Sales Xceleration Advisors build sales engines to generate record-breaking growth for your business by:
- Creating Your Sales Plan
- Finding Your Best Customers and Sales Team Members
- Growing Your Sales
Our Advisors are here to help and can provide free sales consultations. Visit our online map to learn more about these Advisors and find an Outsourced VP of Sales© Advisor in your community to navigate your path to greater sales generation now. For additional information, please visit https://www.salesxceleration.com.
PR inquiries: Maura Kautsky, email: [email protected] or call 844-874-7253, ext. 703.