Sales Xceleration Advisor Kelly Crandall (Clearwater, FL) recently presented to Business Owners and Company Presidents at the YMCA of the Suncoast headquarters in Clearwater, FL where Kelly is a member of the Board of Directors. Attendees learned the top 10 reasons why sales don’t increase as planned and the actions that must be taken to create a foundation for dramatic sales growth.
Common dilemmas confronting today’s business owners were addressed:
- Company sales stuck at the same level
- Salespeople not modeling desired sales behaviors
- Salespeople not knowing how to articulate company differentiation
- A revolving door of salespeople
- Business owner trying to manage sales, but that is preventing them from running their business
- Owner wants to sell business in the not-too-distant future and needs to increase its value
As evidenced by the following comments, Kelly’s 90-minute seminar was extremely well received by those in attendance:
- “The entire experience was a pleasure and so informative even for a solopreneur like me! The sales advice you gave is easily applied to my own business building process;” and
- “I really enjoyed the experience, both your presentation and the comments from the audience, and left with some good take-aways.”
Local business leaders in the Clearwater/Tampa/St. Petersburg area are invited to register for Kelly’s February 28th event hosted by the Tampa Bay Think Tank to learn how to assess their sales infrastructure and discover how to strengthen it for next level growth.
Prior to joining our national network of Outsourced VPs of Sales, Kelly honed her sales leadership skills at a Fortune 500 company and as a Partner/VP of Sales of her own manufacturing company. To learn more about Kelly and how she can help your business meet and exceed your sales goals, click here. Curious about how your company’s sales infrastructure measures up to the ideal model? Take Kelly’s free, 10 question, Sales Agility Assessment to discover where your business is performing well, and where there may be room for improvement.