Why do our clients choose to have an On-Site Sales Discovery?
Each of our clients wants their sales organization to be better, but they often lack the experience, time and resources to do so. Regardless of the business pain, our clients are seeking help to understand the nature of the problem and how to improve.
They all experience some of the following common sales business pains:
- Inconsistent ability to “make the numbers”
- An inefficient sales team structure
- Lack of a formal sales process
- The inability to accurately forecast future sales
- High turnover of sales personnel or inability to find the best salespeople
- A compensation plan that doesn’t result in the desired behavior
- Inability to penetrate new markets or introduce new products to existing markets
- Inability to track activity and crucial client information
- Not effectively able to articulate the value proposition, solution or service
- Sales leadership lacks the ability to coach and fine tune sales performance